1. Place wrapped gifts in the center of the room.
2. Have each guest draw a number.
3. The guest holding #1 goes first.
4. Number one chooses a gift, unwraps it, and oohs and aahs before putting it on display for all to see. Gifts must stay in view at all times and remain in their original packaging, if applicable. NO EATING THE CHOCOLATE!
5. Each subsequent guest has two options; they can either steal a gift from a guest who has gone before them or choose an unopened gift from the center of the room.
6. If a guest has their gift stolen, they can either steal from another or choose an unopened gift. They may NOT steal the same gift that was just stolen from them until the next round.
7. Gifts can be stolen up to three times. A gift is frozen with the fourth owner. Stealing makes for a fun, lively game!
8. If number one has the same gift they started with, they may choose to trade with any unfrozen gift.
9. Ralph and Larry (AG4OB) are allowed to change, remove, or add new rules at any time.